EU Information Centre
The EU Information Centre of the Regional Council of South Ostrobothnia belongs to the European Commission‘s Europe Direct information network. The Centre offers information about the European Union and its funding programmes. The European Commission supports the network both intellectually and financially.
THE EU INFORMATION CENTRE OF THE REGIONAL COUNCIL OF SOUTH OSTROBOTHNIA:
• Answers questions about the EU, EU funding and international project practices
• Organises press conferences and seminars about current EU topics
• Offers support and training in planning international projects
• Helps to find co-operation partners and search for information about EU countries by utilising the Europe Direct network
• Publishes an electronic newsletter about current Union matters
• Offers necessary grassroots guidance when taking part in EU programmes
The information point is open in the opening hours of the Regional Council. It is located in the Regional Council’s premises on the 4th floor of Frami building C. You can fetch publications and other EU-related material from the customer service point. There you will also have a computer at your disposal for internet searches. You can also contact us by email or phone. We will try to answer any queries as soon as possible. When the information point is not open, you can call the free-of-charge Europe Direct service number at +358 (0)0800 678 910 11.
EU Information Centre of the Regional Council of South Ostrobothnia
Project Coordinator Hanna Meriläinen
Kampusranta 9 C
tel. +358 (0)400 241 813
Have you used the services of our information centre lately? Give us feedback!