- Official name: VideoTeach
- Project website: https://videoteach.eu
- Duration: 1.2.2022- 31.7.2024
- Lead partner: RegioVision GmbH, Germany
- Partners: CARDET (Cyprus), FundeuTAD (Spain), Digitaleus (Estonia), Sofia Energy Agency (Bulgaria), VET Anatolian Centre (Turkey), Croatia Energy Cluster (Croatia) and Institut Inpro a.s. (Czechia)
- Partner in South Ostrobothnia: Regional Council of South Ostrobothnia
- Funding programme: Erasmus+
- Budget for Regional Council of South Ostrobothnia 18 000 eur.
Project in short
Main objective of the project is to develop educators digital competences, and promote video education as the main tool for digital teaching.
With VIDEOTEACH we promote video education in rural areas, by providing rural teachers with competences and tools covering digital and video necessities for video education.
We will also promote video education in the green industry, supporting the development of methodologies, tools and video contents in the specific industries of renewable energy, and support rural teachers in the development of their professional career, by facilitating the recognition of existing digital learning outcomes by providing structured training.
Social media channels and newsletters
We also publish Newsletters on our website.