- Official name: FRIDGE – Development of food industry SME competitiveness for better potentials in growth
- Project websites: www.interregeurope.eu/fridge
- Duration: 1st phase 1.8.2019–31.7.2022 and 2nd phase 1.8.2022–31.7.2023
- Lead partner: The Tolna County Development Agency (TCDA), Hungary
- Partner regions: Tolna County (Hungary), Province of East Flanders (Belgium), Region of Western Macedonia (Greece), Harghita County (Romania), Bavaria Region (Germany) and South Ostrobothnia (Finland)
- Partner in South Ostrobothnia: The Regional Council of South Ostrobothnia
- Funding programme: Interreg Europe 2014-2020
- Total budget: EUR 1.18M
Project in short
The FRIDGE project seeks to find good solutions and policies in developing food industry SME competitiveness through international cooperation. The project maps good European practices within three thematic areas:
- improved productivity
- improved market reach
- capacity enhancement
During the project we seek to spread information about the policies and good solutions of food industry SME development as widely as possible both to the SMEs and those involved in the business development ecosystems. Each region participating in the project will also draw up a regional action plan which includes concrete measures for the development of the industry.
Social media channels and newsletters
You can follow the project activities on our social media channels in Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.
You can also subscribe to our English newsletter that we produce twice a year. Subscribe for our newsletter.